Today, most companies base their business decisions on hard data rather than guesswork. The best way to get this data and stay ahead of the competition in the race for customers is to simply ask users for their opinions. The advantages of conducting a user research in the form of a product feedback survey include:
- low cost of conducting the test,
- the ability to achieve a high response rate – sending the survey by email or placing it directly on the website, whatever is more convenient for You and your users,
- access to ready-made product feedback survey questions examples,
- collecting and analyzing the results in one place,
- access to the results 24 hours a day,
- the ability to generate automatic reports ready for presentation inside the company.
Product feedback survey questions
Of course, in order to gain useful knowledge needed to create the perfect products, you need to know what questions to ask in the product feedback survey. They must be detailed and answer the most important questions for product development, such as:
- how is the product’s usefulness assessed?
- what is the overall user satisfaction level?
- Is it easy to use for Your customers?
- will the customer buy such a product in the future or recommend it to friends and family?
We know that creating a survey on your own can be difficult and take time, so we offer ready-made product feedback survey questions examples created by experienced experts from the Startquestion team.
Product feedback survey sample
Below you will find a ready-to-use product feedback survey sample that in just a few minutes can be tailored to your company’s needs and the specifics of your product.I n the ready-made example of product feedback survey, you can easily, among others:
- add new questions and delete those that are not useful to you,
- modify the content of questions and answers,
- add your own introduction and ending,
- change the appearance of the survey – colors, add video and graphics, company logo, etc.
Customer satisfaction survey – product and more
For the development of your business and the creation of a better offer, it is crucial that, apart from the product feedback survey, you also conduct other online research. One of the solutions recommended before us is the Customer Needs Survey. Thanks to this survey, you will get detailed information on what your customers expect and need. You can use a ready-made survey example of Customer Needs Survey to:
- find out how users use your products,
- are they interested in other products from the same category,
- what price are they willing to pay for your brand’s product.