With direct responses from people who are currently on your website, you’ll know where your customers are coming from, and thank this knowledge:
- you will quickly find out whether it is worth investing in advertising in a given channel, e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or LinkedIn ADS,
- you will limit or eliminate unnecessary expenses on advertising in channels that do not bring you real benefits,
- you will better plan your expenses for creating content and publishing paid ads in the future.
Website visitors survey – where do your customers come from?
Our experience shows that a website visitor survey in the form of a pop-up on the website will provide you with information that will perfectly complement the analysis of website traffic or user behaviour in programs such as Hotjar, Amplitude, and Google Analytics. The advantages of conducting a website survey include:
- no extra time is needed to prepare and send the survey to visitors (thanks to our ready-made survey templates),
- the ability to reach all visitors of the website or specific groups of customers (the survey may be displayed to all or selected users, e.g., only Business customers)
- gathering the results in one place will facilitate their analysis and creation of reports ready to be presented in the company, e.g., to the management board.