The Users' personal data Administrator is Marcin Racino RACINO with its seat in Warsaw at ul. Braci Załuskich 11/34, which provides the services using a telecommunications network without both parties being present, hereinafter referred to as the “Service Provider”.
- In order to use the Services the User should provide personal details necessary to contact him or her, in particular an e-mail address. By registering on the website the User consents to the processing of his or her personal data for statistical or technical purposes or for optimising the website.
- The data is provided voluntarily, however it is necessary to perform the contract for the provision of services concluded by and between the User and the Service Provider.
- All data provided by the User shall be processed by the Service Provider to perform the Service in compliance with provisions of Terms and Conditions, including enabling contact between the User and the Service Provider.
- The e-mail address provided by the User during the registration shall be used solely to send information about the User's account, surveys created on that account and other information connected with the operation of the StartQuestion.com website.
- In order to properly execute payments for the Business account, Enterprise package or another service marked as a paid service, PayU S.A., a partner of StartQuestion.com running the PayU System, is provided with the User's e-mail address, IP address, name and surname indicated by the User in the order form. The data is transferred in an encrypted form.
- In order to issue invoices for the Business account, Enterprise package or another service marked as a paid service, Power Media S.A., a partner of StartQuestion.com running the ifirma.pl System, is provided with the User's name and surname or business name, seat, address, tax ID number and address for deliveries. The data is transferred in an encrypted form. The data is not used for any other purpose.
- Depending on whether the User granted his or her consent during the registration, the provided personal data, the e-mail address in particular, may be used by the Service Provider to send trade information in the understanding of the Polish Act on the Provision of Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws DzU of 2002 No. 144, item 104). A free newsletter can be sent to the indicated e-mail address in particular. The consent is granted by selecting the following option: “I wish to receive information on new developments and changes on the StartQuestion.com website to the indicated e-mail address”. The information shall be sent once every two weeks or less frequently.
- The Service Provider, pursuant to provisions of Article 23 section 1 p. 5 of the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (uniform text Journal of Laws DzU of 2002 No. 101, item 926) in the scope in which it does not violate provisions of the aforementioned Act, is authorised to process Users' personal data for the purpose of direct marketing of services it provides and to pursue claims connected with the conducted economic activity.
- The Service Provider hereby reserves the right to collect IP addresses of persons visiting its website, which can be useful for diagnosing server technical issues, creating statistical analyses (e.g. determining regions from which the website has the highest number of visits). Moreover, they can be useful for administration and improvement of Service Provider's website.
- Access passwords for the account indicated during the registration are stored in an encrypted form on the Administrator's server.
- Personal data provided during the registration and signing in as well as transferred during later work on the website is encrypted using a 128-bit SSL security protocol.
- The Service Provider may access the User's account and surveys conducted using the account. The Service Provider undertakes to keep the collected data confidential and not to use it for other purposes than providing the Service.
- The Administrator enables Users to exercise their rights pursuant to the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws DzU of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended), in particular to view their own personal data, to request that the personal data be updated or removed, and to object in cases set forth in the aforementioned Act.
- The User may determine the scope in which his or her personal data will be used. In particular, the User may submit a statement of will to withdraw the consent for reception of trade information (including the newsletter).
- The User may supplement, update, amend personal data, temporarily or permanently stop its processing or remove it, if it is incomplete, outdated, untrue or was collected in violation of legal regulations, or it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, as well as to object in cases listed in Article 23 section 1 p. 5 of the Polish Act on the Protection of Personal Data, if the Service Provider intends to transfer it to a different personal data Administrator.
- The User may make any changes in the scope of personal data by sending a relevant statement of will to Service Provider's address.
- The Service Provider hereby reserves the right to refuse to remove User's data, if preserving it is required to satisfy claims, or if it is required by currently binding legal regulations.
- The User may remove his or her account at any time. After the request for the removal of the account is verified, the account will be permanently removed from the website database and the User shall be notified about it by e-mail. However, the Service Provider may still process the data after the account is removed, if the data is required to settle the services and pursue claims for payments for using the service.
- A respondent filling in a survey on StartQuestion.com grants a consent to using his or her answers for the needs of the survey author.
- It is forbidden to collect personal data (such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, name and surname, addresses, personal identification numbers) in surveys the results of which are publicly available. It is possible to collect personal data in other surveys solely after obtaining a clear consent of the person whose personal data is to be collected. The Administrator hereby reserves the right to remove surveys which do not comply with aforementioned provisions.
- StartQuestion.com shall not be responsible for the result of making respondents' answers in user surveys available, in particular in case of surveys the results of which are publicly available, however StartQuestion.com shall make every effort to eliminate such situations.
- The Administrator shall not use respondents' e-mail addresses entered in the system by the User for Administrator's own or third party's marketing purposes.
- All invitations to surveys sent through the Service Provider's website include a link enabling User survey respondents to stop receiving correspondence from Service Provider's website.
- Personal data collected by the Service Provider can be directly accessed only by authorised Service Provider's employees or associates as well as authorised persons handling the website on behalf of the Service Provider pursuant to relevant powers of attorney.
- User's personal data can be made available to entities authorised to receive it pursuant to binding legal regulations, in particular to relevant judicial system authorities.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to introduce changes, cancel or modify Service Provider's website's functions or features and to cease conducting economic activity, assign rights to the website or perform any legal activities permitted by binding legal regulations. In order to avoid any doubts, the User shall not be entitled to pursue any claims against the Service Provider with regard to the aforementioned.
We recommend not providing your personal data or other data enabling your identification in surveys the source of which is unknown. If you fill in a survey the results of which will be publicly available, you can assume that your answers will be visible to everyone and they will be listed in Google search results. If you came across a survey in which the survey author asks you to provide your personal data, please inform us about it.