The controller of Users’ personal data is Get Feedback Racino, Sadowski, Skowronek spółka jawna (general partnership) with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Solec 81B office 73-A, which provides the services using a telecommunications network without both parties being present, hereinafter referred to as the “Service Provider”. The Service Provider has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com or by letter to the Service Provider’s address with the reference “Data Protection Officer”.
Capitalised terms are defined in the Startquestion Platform’s Terms and Conditions.
- In order to use the Services the User should provide personal details necessary to contact him or her, in particular an e-mail address.
- The data is provided voluntarily, however it is necessary to perform the contract for the provision of services concluded by and between the User and the Service Provider.
- Any data provided by Users will be processed by the Service Provider in order to carry out the Service and perform activities related to its provision, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, including to ensure contact between the User and the Service Provider.
- The e-mail address provided during registration will be used exclusively for the purpose of sending information concerning the User’s account, surveys created on this account and other information related to the operation of the Startquestion service, subject to point 7.
- Depending on the user’s consent given during registration, the personal data provided, in particular the e-mail address, may be used by the Service Provider to send commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services (i.e. Journal of Laws 2020.344, as amended). In particular, a free newsletter can be sent to the indicated e-mail address. Consent is granted by checking the option to receive marketing information electronically. The consent given may be withdrawn at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing performed before the withdrawal.
- Personal data shall be processed for the use of the Services, the conclusion and performance of the Contract for the provision of such Services, billing of Services (accounting) – in the case of Paid Services, handling of queries and complaints if submitted, clarification of the circumstances of unauthorised use of the Services, as well as for archiving purposes or possible pursuit of claims, for contact purposes, and for direct marketing of the Service Provider’s products and services conducted in a traditional form.
- For the above mentioned purposes personal data will be processed based on: Art. 6(1)(b), (c) and (f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, OJ EU. L. 2016.119.1 hereinafter “GDPR”), i.e. respectively in connection with the conclusion and performance of the mutual rights and obligations arising from the Service Contract or taking action prior to the conclusion of the contract, at the request of the data subject, the implementation of the legal provisions governing, in particular, matters of archiving (accounting provisions, provisions concerning the expiry of the limitation period for claims), and in connection with the exercise of the Service Provider’s legitimate interests, particularly understood as ongoing contact, acceptance and processing of complaints, investigation of claims, direct marketing of its own products and services carried out in traditional form. Personal data processed in connection with implementing the Contract will be processed until its completion, and for archiving purposes – no longer than until the expiry of the proper period of limitation of claims.
- In addition, the Service Provider, under Art. 6 sec. 1(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, OJ EU. L. 2016.119.1 hereafter “GDPR”), insofar as it does not infringe the provisions of the GDPR, is entitled to process the Users’ personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of the provided services (traditional marketing).
- In order to correctly process payment for a Start, Business, Team account or any other service marked as payable to Startquestion partners, the User’s e-mail address, IP address, and the first and last name given by the User in the order form are made available to the entities listed below:
The data is transferred in an encrypted form.
- Personal data may furthermore be disclosed to the Company’s authorised employees or associates, as well as to the following recipients:
- entities providing support in the field of hosting, accounting, correspondence handling, consultancy services to the Company on an outsourced services basis and in accordance with concluded data processing agreements,
- entities authorised by law.
- As a general rule, personal data will be processed within the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases, however, they may be transferred to third countries, in which case they will be transferred subject to appropriate safeguards (Art. 46 GDPR) in the form of standard contractual clauses or will only be transferred to countries for which the European Commission has issued an adequacy decision (Art. 45 GDPR).
- Personal data is not used by the data Controller for automated decision-making and profiling.
- The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Head of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw) if they consider that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- The Service Provider hereby reserves the right to collect IP addresses of persons visiting its website, which can be helpful in diagnosing server technical issues, creating statistical analyses (e.g. determining regions from which the website has the highest number of visits). Moreover, they can be useful for administration and improvement of the Service Provider’s website.
- The account passwords provided during registration are stored on the Service Provider’s server in encrypted form.
- Personal data provided during registration and login and transmitted during further use of the website are encrypted using the 2048 bit SSL security protocol.
- The Service Provider has access to the user’s account and the surveys conducted on that account.
- The Service Provider shall ensure that Users exercise their rights under data protection legislation, in particular the right to access the content of their own personal data, the right to request updates and deletion of personal data, and the right to object in the cases specified in the legislation. The User can also make a declaration of intent withdrawing consent to receive commercial information (including newsletters) at any time.
- Additionally, the User has the right to access, supplement, update, rectify their personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend the processing of personal data, or delete such data if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in breach of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. All rights under data protection law are described in the Terms and Conditions.
- The user can make any changes to their personal by sending an appropriate declaration of intent to the Service Provider’s address, or by contacting the designated Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org, or by letter to the Service Provider’s address with the annotation “Data Protection Officer”).
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to delete User data if their retention is necessary for the purposes of claims, other rights, or if required by applicable law.
- The User may delete their account at any time. After the request for account deletion is verified, the account will be permanently removed from the website’s database and the User shall be notified about it by e-mail. However, the Service Provider may continue to process the data after the account is deleted, if the data is required to settle the services and pursue claims for payments for using the service.
- By filling out a survey published on Startquestion, a respondent filling consents to using their answers for the needs of the survey author.
- It is forbidden to collect personal data (such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, name and surname, addresses, personal identification numbers (PESEL)) in surveys whose results are publicly available. In other surveys, the collection of personal data is only possible after the User has obtained the explicit consent of the person whose data is to be collected. The Service Provider reserves the right to remove surveys which do not comply with the above provisions from the website.
- Startquestion shall not be responsible for the result disclosing the respondents’ answers in user surveys, in particular in case of surveys whose results are publicly available, however Startquestion shall make every effort to eliminate such situations.
- The Service Provider will not use the e-mail addresses of respondents entered into the system by the user for the purpose of its own marketing or those of third parties without having a proper legal basis for doing so.
- All invitations to surveys sent through the Service Provider’s website include a link enabling User survey respondents to stop receiving correspondence from the Service Provider’s website.
- Personal data collected by the Service Provider can be directly accessed only by authorised employees or associates of the Service Provider as well as authorised persons handling the website on behalf of the Service Provider pursuant to relevant powers of attorney.
- Users’ personal data may be disclosed to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, in particular competent judicial authorities.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to make changes, cancel or modify functions or features of the Service Provider’s website and to cease conducting economic activity, assign rights to the website or perform any legal activities permitted by binding legal regulations. In order to avoid any doubts, the User shall not be entitled to pursue any claims against the Service Provider with regard to the above.
We recommend not providing your personal data or other data enabling your identification in surveys whose source is unknown. By filling out a survey whose results will be publicly available, you can assume that your answers will be visible to everyone and they will be listed in Google search results. If you came across a survey in which the survey author asks you to provide your personal data, please inform us about it.